If you are looking for manpower go to https://autoretailpro.com/procareer/
ARPRO Job Code: DL-TLSV-AR1225
Organisation Type: Audit Agency
Job Location: Delhi, Delhi-DL
Position: Process Consultant / Executive
Remuneration Per Month: 18, 000 to 25,000
Incentive Additional: Yes
Candidate Profile required:
Experience: 2 to 4 years
Skills Required: “Process Consultant (Technical)
Existing Work Profile
He Should Be In Capacity Of Technician In A Dealership Workshop Who Has Been Responsible For:
- Keeping Equipment Available For Use By Inspecting And Testing Vehicles;
- Completing Preventive Maintenance Such As, Engine Tune-Ups, Oil Changes, Tire Rotation And Changes, Wheel Balancing, Replacing Filters.
- Maintaining Vehicle Functional Condition By Listening To Operator Complaints;
- Conducting Inspections; Repairing Engine Failures; Repairing Mechanical And Electrical Systems Malfunctions;
- Replacing Parts And Components; Repairing Body Damage
- Verifying Vehicle Serviceability By Conducting Test Drives; Adjusting Controls And Systems.
- Understands Vehicle Engine, Safety, And Combustion Control Standards.
- Maintaining Vehicle Records By Recording Service And Repairs.
- Keeping Shop Equipment Operating By Following Operating Instructions; Troubleshooting Breakdowns; – Performing Preventive Maintenance; Calling For Repairs.
Experience And Skills
- Prior Work Experience Of Automotive Dealerships Of Toyota, Tata, Maruti, Hyundai And Nissan
- Ability To Diagnose A Problem And Suggest Best Remedy
- Ability To Identify If The Work Has Been Done Correctly By A Fellow Technician
- Knowledge Of Typical Leakages / Challenges In Workshop Operations
- Strong Technical Skills”