Designation: Technical Trainer
Job Location- Bangalore (Koramangala)
Working Days:6 days a week
- Understand challenges faced in sale – purchase of Used / pre owned Passenger Car.
- Training need Identification of employees, Delivery of training programs, Train the trainer.
- Update and prepare training content to meet employee’s needs & Design SOP.
- Skill & technical knowledge assessment of employees.
- Compiling reports of trained manpower data for the regions.
- Maintain master data for training program.
- Audit the Technical process.
- Prepare Audit reports submit MIS to management.
- Expert in using Multi brand Scanner devices to Diagnose the electrical faults.
- Ideal candidate should be an Automobile Engineer – Diploma / Degree holder with a proven
track record as a Technical Trainer for at least 10 years.
- He should know car driving and possess valid driving license.
- Should have worked with Passenger Car oem dealership as a Technical Trainer for at least 5
years with additional 5 years of initial experience in Service / workshop or evaluation.
- Should have hands on work experience in repairs & troubleshooting of various engines,
transmission, Steering, suspension, electrical & HVAC systems along with exposure to body shop