Highlights of the release are as following :
- For the month of February, Auto Registrations ended in green as transitionary demand crawled in with 31st March’20 as sunset date for BS-IV vehicles.
- On a YoY basis, overall Vehicle Registrations grew by 2.60%. 2-Wheeler was up by 1.52%, 3-Wheeler up by 20.7%, CV up by 13% and Tractors up by 13.52% respectively. Only PV was down by 1.17%.
- With less than a month left for complete shift to BS-VI emission norms, FADA shares its concern over high BS-IV inventory in 2W category.
- FADA survey reveals a very high number of 2W dealers will not be able to fully liquidate their BS-IV inventory and expressed inadequate support from their OEMs for 100% liquidation of this stock.
- Rural demand shows some uptick as Tractor sales in few states show robust growth.
- Rural Demand Contributes in Retail Numbers being in Green
Join India’s largest network of auto industry professionals https://autoretailpro.com/joinus/