Indian automobile industry continues to grow positively with the festive season in full swing. Dispatches have been increasing month on month and year on year as shown below.
- Tata motors has been on a dream run for a few months with amazing growth “Year on Year”, this month too it had a “”Year on Year” growth of 79.2%.
- Kia has also been on a solid sales growth thanks to the success of Seltos & now the Sonet.
- Highest sales de-growth has been shown by Nisan & Volkswagen which has its dealers struggling with tight sales owing to very few models and that too are getting dated. Hopefully Magnite from the Nissan stable can bring in some respite to the brand which has been facing troubled times for some time now.
- The highest change in markets share year on year has been shown by Tata motors with a market share gain of 2.4%, followed by Kia 1.8 %. Whereas no other manufacturer has been able to grow their market share compared to last year.
- Highest month on month share gain has been for Mahindra & Honda.
Join the world’s largest network of auto industry professionals https://autoretailpro.com/joinus/