Ford now offers extended warranty coverage upto 1,50,000 kms on all its cars sold in India. The best part of the plan is that it is offered not only to new buyers, but also to existing owners with Ford cars are less than 2 yrs old.
What is covered?
• All Mechanical & Electrical Failures
• Labour for the above repairs
What is not covered?
•Periodic Maintenance Services
•Wear and Tear Parts
•Accident repairs, Tyres and Fuel
Benefits to Customers:
- Protection from risk of manufacturing and material defects
- One up front payment only, Inflation protection from rising costs of parts and labour
- Warranty can be transferred when vehicle is sold, better resale value
- Genuine Ford parts and service
- No out of pocket expenses
- Non-Stop coverage
For detailed pricing details, click here.
Join the world’s largest network of auto industry professionals https://autoretailpro.com/joinus/