Mahindra Electric says its robust MESMA 48 platform offers globally competitive quality and is cost-effective. It is one of the company’s most utilised EV technology solution architecture. According to the company, the platform is highly scalable and has till date powered over 11,000 EVs on Indian roads. It can electrify a range of vehicles including three-wheelers, quadricycles, and even compact cars.
The company says the highlights of the platform include:-
- Scalable in terms of both performance and range, offering voltage systems ranging from 44V to 96V.
- Delivers better acceleration than ICE counterparts.
- Components are available in both liquid and air-cooled configurations.
- The drivetrain, with power ranging from 6kW to 40kW and subsequent torque ranging from 40 Nm to 120 Nm, can be made available with three varying transmission ratios to suit the performance requirements.
- Top speed of up to 80kph can be achieved with the MESMA 48 platform, making it suitable for the passenger as well as load-carrying segments.
- Compatible with both rigid and flexible axle systems, the MESMA 48 platform is suitable for L5, L6 and L7 categories.
- One-stop solution provider for key EV components such as the drivetrain, battery pack, electronic control units, power electronics (MCU, OBC, LDC, PDU), associated software, software calibration, vehicle integration and testing capabilities that can help launch a product in the fastest possible time.
Join the world’s largest network of auto industry professionals https://autoretailpro.com/joinus/