- 39% of all cars were painted white globally.
- Black, Grey and Silver – are the next three most popular options. Together, they coat another 39% of the cars that rolled off the assembly line in 2019.
- About 9% of the vehicles produced globally were blue, and 7% were painted red.
- Beyond Blue and Red, Brown and Beige are starting to emerge, especially in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA).
- In India, White makes up 47% of the market, popular and stable for its ability to reflect heat followed by silver at 13%, and gray at 11%. Red tops the list in chromatic shades, with 9%. It is reflected by B-segment vehicles, which have the highest volume in India.
Join India’s largest network of auto industry professionals https://autoretailpro.com/joinus/