ARPRO meets have always been fun and loads of knowledge. But post Covid, we are moving to online meets. So lets plan to make a great meet online. Follow these great tips to make it amazing.
- Most importantly, as professionals, lets be punctual and be online atleast 5 minutes before the log in time. This will also help you break the ice with other members and they join into the meeting.
- Keep your camera always on to have a more engaging virtual meet. (Keeping the camera off seems like you are not interested in the conversation and are on the meeting for just the sake of it)
- we strictly limit to 1 minute for the personal intro, so plan accordingly to give out max info in 1 minute.
- Use the chat box continuously to appreciate whenever anyone is speaking to engage the speaker and appreciate their participation.
- Ensure that you are sitting in a room where the light is behind the camera to ensure that you are visible properly. (Light in background or in front of camera can completely spoil your video quality)
- Ensure to mute yourself when you are not speaking (Also ensure that you are sitting in a room without any sound or movement disturbance)
- Dont keep moving around during the meeting, It can be distracting to others.
- Lastly do give a bye bye note when you are leaving the meeting.
Looking forward to a great meet at ARPRO.Follow AutoRetailPro on social media for quick updates!